Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Don't forget the Polish

Date 6 happened on Friday the 13th. This date was the night before we left for a 7 day Caribbean cruise.  I'm a little late posting this because the sun tanning on our trip interfered with my blogging ability.  Kim decided to take me to 13 nails in Fairhaven for a pedicure.  Oh yes guys, pedicures are actually really nice.  Do you think that women would keep going if they sucked?

There is a good story behind this date.   A couple of months back I was working with a Ninkasi beer rep and we decided to stop into 13 nails because they indeed sell beer and wine.  The Female Ninkasi rep talked me into getting pedicures while we were there.  Sometimes you have to take one for the name of business!  This was my first pedicure and it was awesome.  They rub your feet and take care of all that gross extra skin. After hearing of my positive experience Kim was very excited to go with me.  What a great date right before wearing flip flops for 7 days.  This was a very relaxing date and is a great time to talk with each other.  We talked about all the activities that we looked forward to on the cruise.


After our pedicure experience we heading back home to pack.  This was a great relaxing quick date.  Don't think your date time has to be an all day or evening event.  To close the night off we prayed for our trip and safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment