Monday, July 13, 2015

Tumbling

This date was a really fun one.  When Jason told me we were going to an adult tumbling class, I had no idea what to expect.  Unlike Jason, I never took any sort of gymnastics class as a kid.  Of course I learned how to do somersaults and cartwheels, but that was just in the grass of my front yard.  For this date, we dropped in on the Friday night tumbling class offered by North Coast Gymnastic Academy.  Apparently, it was a slow week night for them as many of their students were out for competitions.  However, that meant we had the entire gym all to ourselves!  After warming up, we tried a few basic movements.  I didn't try too many things, as my upper body strength ins't like that of Jason, and my mobility is currently a little limited.  

Anyways, Jason and I had so much fun playing around, trying jumps, tumbles, bouncing, balancing, and all sorts of other things I don't know the names of.  I was even a little sore the next day. After we wrapped up at the gym, we decided to continue our date with dinner.  We tried out a new restaurant in town and enjoyed a low key evening with each other.


Cost:
NCGA - $15 per person
Dinner - Approx.

1 comment: